A fiber pigtail is a single, short, usually tight-buffered, optical fiber that has an optical connector pre-installed on one end and a length of exposed fiber at the other end. Optical Fiber Pigtails can be used for all applications that request data transmissions greater than 2.5 Gbps. All standard cable configurations meet your interconnection needs. All pigtails are manufactured & tested to meet the highest performance, which meet and exceeds Telcordia GR 326 requirements.
- Series are qualified at 850-1300 nm (Multi mode), 1310-1550 nm (Single mode)
- Connector configuration: SC, FC, LC, ST, MTRJ
- Cable diameter: 0.9 mm
- All connectors are inspected visually at 400x.
- Fast Ethernet & Data Communication
- Optical Access & Network Equipment
- CATV Communication
- LAN & WAN
- FTTH Solutions