Fiber optic adapters are used to connect pigtail with patch cord. These adapters are used in all types of optical fiber products like patch panels, terminal boxes, fiber optic closures etc.
All components of / and the final products are designed and tested to confirm the requirements of IEC 60874-7 CECC 86115-801, Bellcore /Telcordia GR-326, EIA/TIA 604-3A , EIA/TIA 568 , ISO/IEC 11801 2nd Ed., EN 50173 , JIS C5973 F04, ICEA-596, IEC60793-2-10 A1a lTU-T G. 651 or IEC60793-2-10 A1b or ITU-T G.652 (depending on fiber), Belcore / Telcordia GR-409-CORE,IEC 793, IEC 794-1-E1, IEC 794-1-E3, UL1666/901 (UL-cable) and EIA/TIA455.
- Compliant with TIA-568-B.3 performance requirements
- Terminable with commonly available tools
- Fiber Compatibility: 9/125 um, 5/125 um, 50/125 um
- Low insertion loss: <= 0.2 dB (Typical <= 0.1 dB)
- Excellent return loss
- Tele-Communication Networks
- Local Area Networks (LANs)
- Metro networks
- Data processing networks
- Industrial, military and medical